- Show the student a card. The student names the triad, “C Major, 1st inversion,” and plays it in the correct octave.
- Ask the student to name the notes in the chord from lowest to highest.
- After playing and naming a chord, the student copies it onto staff paper.
- The student matches the cards in the treble and bass clefs. For example, C Major, 1st inversion treble clef and C Major, 1st inversion bass clef match.
- Set four cards out on the music rack for the student to play in a row.
Product Information: 37 Cards