Ideas for using the Major Triad cards include:
- Show the student a card. The student names the triad, “C Major,” and plays it in the correct octave.
- Show the student a card. The student names the triad and says the name of each note in the triad from lowest to highest, “C Major, C E G.”
- After playing and naming a triad, the student copies it onto staff paper.
- The student matches the cards in the treble and bass clefs. For example, C Major treble clef and C Major bass clef match.
- Set four cards out on the music rack for the student to play in a row.
Product information: 27 Cards